This legal notice and information (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the Internet web “limomallorca.com” (hereinafter referred to as the “web”).
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the information society and electronic commerce services, an overview of this website is provided below:
- Owner: Showpole S.L.
- VAT Number: B57830960
- Address: Son Rapinya way, S/N – comercial center “Los Almendros”, floor 1, office 58 – 07013 – Palma de Mallorca
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 971 44 74 12 / +34 636 64 83 83
- Data of Registration in the Trade Registry: Registered in the Mallorca Trade Registry, Volume 2552, folio 122, Sheet 72742.
Access to and/or use of the web confers the status of user on persons performing this action, and entails the acceptance, from that same moment, fully and with no reserve whatsoever, of the present General Conditions in addition to the Particular Conditions which, where applicable, may complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions with regard to certain Portal services and contents.
It is reported that may be modified at any time and without notice , this site , conditions of use, and any or all services provided .
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear are owned by the company or third parties may not be construed that the use or access to the web and / or Services attributed the User any right over trademarks, trade names and / or logos .
The prices are in euros.
The company may collect personal data and information of users for storage and / or use in connection with such User. The data provided by Users will be incorporated into files owned by the company, in each of the forms in which personal data is collected, the user will receive detailed information about treatment, its purpose, the use of their data, the compulsory or optional nature of their responses, the consequences of refusal to provide them and in general, all mentions required by applicable law on the protection of personal data.
The company guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided. It is also committed to fulfilling its obligations under the Regulation of Development according to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 linked to Law 15/99 of December 13 Data Protection, thereby adopting the technical measures and organizational measures.
The reported data may be transferred to banks for payment purposes.
Marked fields are obligatory for the stated purpose.
The User may at any time exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the processing of personal data through communication sent to the company at the above address.
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to the browser and allow a site to remember information about your visit, preferred language and other options. This can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role and help to improve the user experience.
If you continue browsing , you agree to its use. The user can revoke consent at any time by removing your computer and changing the settings in your browser.
Statistical analysis cookies:
These let us quantify the number of users and statistically analyse the use they make of our services. Thanks to that we can study website browsing and so improve the range of products and services we offer.
Warranty and liability
We not guarantee and assumes no liability under any circumstances for damages and losses of any kind which may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Portal and/or its services and contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or damaging programmes in the contents and/or services of the Portal which may cause alterations to your computer system (software and hardware) or to the electronic documents and files stored by the user.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission by users of the contents and breaches of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, brand names, honour, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any right of third parties as a consequence of this.
- Use contrary to the present General Conditions, contrary to good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The company and the user, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca , expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply .